- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Villa Garden Syracuse Siracuza va pune la dispozitie o camera dotata confortabil. La unitate aveti posibilitatea de a accesa internetul wireless. O lista detaliata despre facilitatile unitatii de cazare (inclusiv cele contra cost), cat si despre amenajarea camerelor gasiti in fisa de mai jos.
Masa Tarifele contin numai cazare.
Sosire, program Camera poate fi ocupata de la ora 15:00 iar predarea ei se face pana la ora 10:00. Personal vorbitor de limba engleza.
Villa Garden Syracuse rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
Servicii de baza: Gradina
Politica unitatii de cazare
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.75 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 0.75 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.