- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii The Wardrobe Hostel Roppongi Tokyo Tokio ofera cazare in 24 camere frumos amenajate. Unitatea va pune la dispozitie internet wireless. Mai multe detalii despre facilitatile oferite la hostel (inclusiv cele contra cost), cat si despre dotarile camerelor veti gasi mai jos.
Masa Preturile afisate nu includ masa.
Sosire, program Check-in se face incepand cu ora 17:00 si check-out pana la ora 10:00.
The Wardrobe Hostel Roppongi Tokyo rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: JPY 2200 for check-in between 10:00 PM and 1:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.