- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Share Guest Hostel Sao Paulo São Paulo dispune de 7 camere mobilate cu gust. Puteti beneficia de parcare cu plata. Unitatea va pune la dispozitie internet wireless. Mai multe informatii despre serviciile unitatii de cazare (inclusiv cele contra cost) si despre dotarea camerelor gasiti in fisa de mai jos.
Masa Tarifele camerelor nu includ nici o masa.
Sosire, program Primirea camerei se face incepand cu ora 13:30 si eliberarea camerei se face pana la ora 12:00.
Share Guest Hostel Sao Paulo rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
WIFI, Nu exista ascensor
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.01 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for self-serve breakfast: BRL 4.90 for adults and BRL 4.90 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 20.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.