- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Ribeiro 102 Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro dispune de o camera confortabila si moderna. Fiecare camera este prevazuta cu aer conditionat. Daca doriti sa aflati mai multe detalii despre facilitatile disponibile la Ribeiro 102 Rio de Janeiro, respectiv despre amenajarea camerelor, va rugam consultati informatiile de mai jos.
Masa Tarifele afisate nu contin masa.
Sosire, program Preluarea camerei se face de la ora 15:00 si iesirea pana la ora 11:00.
Ribeiro 102 Rio de Janeiro rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Servicii de baza: Ascensor
Aer conditionat, Transfer aeroport
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in takes place at Rua Farme de Amoedo, 80/Loja D – Ipanema. This property's check-in hours on Sunday are 3-6 PM.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: BRL 600 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 110 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee: BRL 75 for check-in after 8 PM
- Late check-out fee: BRL 75 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.