Ceha, Slovaca, Engleza, Germana
CZK (Kč) , EUR (€)
Tipuri de carduri acceptate
Taxa de oras
Nu este inclusa in pret
Pretul nu include: 25 Kč / pers. / noapte (5 ron / pers. / noapte)
Szálláshely foglalási feltételei
Check-in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check-out until 10:00.
Opening hours of reception
Monday - Friday:
7:00 - 21:00
9:00 - 21:00
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Residence U Černé věže govern the contractual relationship between the Residence U Černé věže, Residence U Černé věže 17, 370 01 České Budějovice (hereinafter the hotel) and the client – a individual or legal person who is staying as a customer orders (hereinafter client).
Order of stay and establishment of contractual relations
The client orders a stay at the Residence U Černé věže by written order, which gives to the hotel by e-mail, online reservation or in person, eventually by call.
The essentials that are required to issue regular order, are:
name and surname of the client, contact (phone, e-mail)
scope of these services "- the term of stay, the apartment category, the number of persons, or other requirements
details of payment card - if elected the standard price serve as guaranteed of stay, for non-refundable rates used for prepayment of accommodation
By agreeing to the order of the hotel arises between the client and the hotel contractual relationship.
The hotel is committed to ensuring services to the client in the confirmed extent and quality of the hotel and the client to pay the agreed price of accommodation and other services consumed. Terms of the contract is valid for all persons listed in the order, which the client has filed and confirmed by the hotel.
Under the agreed terms is considered even check acceptance of the terms in the process of online booking on the hotel website..
1. Prices of services and payment Prices of services provided by the hotel are listed in the price list of the hotel and also in the written confirmation for bookings made via the hotel booking system. The hotel may be required prepayment for services ordered. The client pays a deposit based on a call from the hotel to confirm the stay, respectively when placing an order of staying. The landlord is entitled in cases that are beyond its control (eg. force majeure) to change the agreed conditions of stay.
2. Cancellation binding reservation by Customer Binding reservation means a commitment of Landlord to booked for tenant an agreed number of accommodation places on the agreed date and simultaneously commitment accommodated this reservation at the agreed time use or pay the accommodation cancellation fee if you cancel your binding reservation, or use them only in part.
The customer is entitled to cancel a binding reservation anytime before arriving. Cancellation requires written, electronic form (e-mail with return receipt) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Decisive in determining the cancellation date and time of sending the email.
Cancellation of the order of stay can be done by the customer and landlords in writing only. The day of canceling the order of stay is considered the date when the notice of this demonstrably delivered to Landlord, respectively customer.
In the case of early termination or interruption of stay without fault of the accommodation there is no obligation to return the paid price for the stay or its proportion. The landlord may, however, with regard to particularly serious reasons to do differently from this provision.
Cancellation fees when you cancel your stay:
• 7 or more days before arrival: 0% of the total amount of accommodation • 6 or less days before arrival: 100% of the amount of the first night • In the case that the client does not occupy a pre-booked accommodation on the day of arrival, the hotel charges a cancellation fee of 100% of the total amount for accommodation and subsistence is canceled
For reservations made for non-refundable rate can be not possible conditions for recovery of the amount for accommodation.
For larger groups can be arranged individual cancellation fees, which are sent to the client after booking.
The landlord will not charge the cancellation fee if you could draw contracted services for the following reasons: bereavement, hospitalization or a family member in the hospital, serious illness, military call up, disaster. Above, the customer must provide proof within 3 days of the event.
Cancellation fee will be not charged the cancellation of the part of the landlord. If the fulfillment of the conditions for repayment demonstrably prepayments (resp. Its proportion), the landlord will return it in a way that the client designate (cash, bank transfer, postal order, etc.), and within 30 days from the day when there is the receipt of the written order cancellation to landlord. Reservation by the hotel is binding only after payment of deposit or the provision of a guarantee by credit card, if the landlord does not provide other way.
3. Guarantee of stay The hotel may be required guarantee of credit card or paying a deposit in the amount of expected use of services prior to their use. The client pays an advance on the basis of a call from the hotel to confirm your stay.
In the case of guaranteed reservation the hotel requires putting credit card details. Such guarantees are accepted the following credit cards: Maestro Card, Master Card, Visa, American Express.
For reservations unguaranteed credit card reservation is valid until 18:00 on the day of arrival. After this time will be canceled and will not be charged any cancellation fee.
4. Payment Conditions
Payment of these services the client can perform:
1. In the reception of accommodation at Residence U Černé věže on arrival in cash in Czech crowns / euros or credit card.
2. Prepayment by credit card before arrival or by transferring the amount to the bank account Residence U Černé věže or deposit cash to the account of the hotel. Confirmation of the payment of accommodation by bank transfer is required to present upon arrival at the hotel reception. The price includes a fee (accommodation, spa, etc.), which is levied in the amount determined by generally binding ordinance respective municipality.
3. In the case of reservations made for non-refundable rate, there are accounting for the total price immediately after its creation and billing amounts from the provided credit card or immediate payment of the total price by bank transfer to the bank account of the landlord.
4. During the paying of stay through online booking, it is necessary to guarantee your online reservation indicate your credit card number. Credit card details are only available in the hotel where the client reserves the apartment and the card can be used for pre-authorization. In the case of using the bank transfer form client receives a "deposit certificate", whose maturity is 3 days.
Unless the deposit paid for the stay on the date specified in the confirmation of the stay, the hotel may withdraw from the confirmed order. Nonpayment backup does not terminate the obligation to undertake a written cancellation ordered services. Advance payment means crediting advances on account of hotel.
5. Voucher or other voucher that is accepted by the hotel. The disbursement of paid services entitles the client certificate of stay issued by the hotel. Confirmation of the stay, which the client receives, contains the following information: name and surname of the client, dates of stay, room category, the number of people, listing of services, pricing and reimbursement in the form of time and whether the stay guaranteed by credit card. The client is obliged to check the accuracy of the data. When irregularities are detected immediately contact the hotel.
5. Check-in Upon arrival to the reception of the hotel the client has to proves confirmation of stay and identity card or other proof of identity. After meeting those statutory obligations, including completing the registration card (for recording foreign police) reception accommodate the client and provide him with additional information about his stay.
6. The rights and obligations of the client With closure binding reservation the client agrees to abide by during their stay operational rules accommodation Residence U Černé věže. The client is obliged to familiarize themselves with the operating rules immediately after his arrival at the accommodation.
The client has the right to complain about any shortcomings of the services provided. The complaint is required to apply on time, without delay, if possible, on the spot so that it can be remedied. Application on the spot will allow the elimination of defects in the shortest possible time. Hindsight it is difficult demonstrableness and objectivity and proper assessment of the complaint.
The Client is obliged at the latest at his check-out to pay the agreed remuneration plus any extra costs incurred due to damage, negligence or client-specific services requested by himself or guests who accompany him, including the statutory value-added tax.
The client is liable for any damage they cause themselves or the guest or any other persons with the knowledge or under the client will receive services. Client a binding reservation allows the use of his personal data for marketing and promotional purposes and exclusively and only the apartments in Residence U Černé věže.
7. Rights and obligations of landlord Landlord shall have the right at any time to charge their services respectively charge the invoices interim.
The landlord is obliged to provide the agreed services in the confirmed extent and quality.
8. The validity These business and cancellation conditions are an integral part of the order and accommodation voucher. Conditions come into force on 27. 7. 2016. Amendments and supplements to these conditions can be individually between the landlord and the client governed solely by writing.
9. Late payment The client agrees with the late posting of a credit card provided in case of utilization of services and not paid to the day of departure.
10. Final Provisions Client staying in the hotel agrees with the terms and conditions.
Client entering to the hotel complex is familiar with the fact that the hotel and the adjacent land is for greater security camera system installed.
Personal data of the client specified in the order staying the hotel applies only to contractual relations between the hotel and the client and to send promotional offers included.
Policies come into force on: July 27, 2016
Hotel reserves the right to change the general terms and conditions.