- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Osaka Guest House DOYA - Hostel Osaka Osaka dispune de trei camere modern mobilate. Locatia ofera cateva camere prevazute cu aer conditionat. (Pentru mai multe informatii consultati la fiecare tip de camera rubrica "detalii"). La unitate aveti posibilitatea de a accesa internetul wireless. Daca doriti sa aflati mai multe detalii despre facilitatile disponibile la Osaka Guest House DOYA - Hostel Osaka, respectiv despre amenajarea camerelor, va rugam consultati informatiile de mai jos.
Masa Preturile camerelor nu contin masa.
Sosire, program Intrarea se face incepand cu ora 15:00 si iesirea pana la ora 10:00.
Osaka Guest House DOYA - Hostel Osaka rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
WIFI, Aer conditionat
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.