- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Luxury Apartment Popayan Popayán ofera trei camere confortabile si placut amenajate. In unitate exista conexiune la internet wireless. Daca doriti sa aflati mai multe detalii despre facilitatile disponibile la Luxury Apartment Popayan, respectiv despre amenajarea camerelor, va rugam consultati informatiile de mai jos.
Masa Tarifele camerelor nu includ nici o masa.
Sosire, program Preluarea camerei se face de la ora 15:00 si iesirea pana la ora 12:00.
Luxury Apartment Popayan rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
WIFI, Loc de parcare, Depozit/Garantie, Spatii amenajate pentru fumatori
Politica unitatii de cazare
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: COP 50000.0 per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.