- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Hotel La Herreria Colonial Popayan Popayán dispune de 16 camere modern mobilate. La restaurant puteti servi preparate culinare traditionale. La unitate aveti posibilitatea de a accesa internetul wireless. O lista detaliata despre facilitatile unitatii de cazare (inclusiv cele contra cost), cat si despre amenajarea camerelor gasiti in fisa de mai jos.
Masa Preturile includ doar cazare.
Sosire, program Camera poate fi ocupata de la ora 00:00 iar predarea ei se face pana la ora 13:00 .
Hotel La Herreria Colonial Popayan rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
Gradina, Bar, Spalatorie, Seif
WIFI, Spatii amenajate pentru fumatori, Magazin alimentar, Cuptor cu microunde comun, Frigider comun
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.