- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Hotel Elite del Parque Bogota Bogotá ofera cazare in 15 camere placut mobilate si confortabile. La restaurant va puteti delecta in compania celor mai bune preparate culinare. La unitate aveti posibilitatea de a accesa internetul wireless. Mai multe detalii despre facilitatile oferite la hotel (inclusiv cele contra cost), cat si despre dotarile camerelor veti gasi mai jos.
Masa Tarifele contin numai cazare.
Sosire, program Camera poate fi ocupata de la ora 15:00 iar predarea ei se face pana la ora 13:00 .
Hotel Elite del Parque Bogota rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
Gradina, Spalatorie, Seif
WIFI, Loc de parcare, Transfer aeroport
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 20000.00 per room (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).