- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Holiday Inn Express Yopal Yopal dispune de 89 camere modern mobilate. Cateva camere sunt prevazute cu aer conditionat. (Pentru mai multe informatii consultati la fiecare tip de camera rubrica "detalii"). Unitatea este prevazuta cu internet wireless. Pentru a obtine mai multe detalii despre facilitatile locatiei (inclusiv cele contra cost) si despre dotarile camerelor, va rugam consultati fisa de mai jos.
Masa Tarifele contin numai cazare.
Sosire, program Preluarea camerei se face de la ora 16:00 si iesirea pana la ora 12:00.
Holiday Inn Express Yopal rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
- Piscina exterioara
Ascensor, Seif, Business center
WIFI, Aer conditionat, Loc de parcare, Transfer aeroport
Politica unitatii de cazare
- Diners Club
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 58000 per room (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 40000 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 40000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.