- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Guesthouse musubi-an Gionkamogawa - Hostel Kyoto Kyoto va intampina cu 4 camere confortabile si placut amenajate. In unitate exista conexiune la internet wireless. Daca doriti sa obtineti mai multe informatii despre serviciile disponibile (inclusiv cele contra cost) in cadrul unitatii de cazare si despre echiparea camerelor, consultati fisa de mai jos.
Masa Preturile camerelor nu contin masa.
Sosire, program Ziua de cazare incepe la ora 16:00. Eliberarea camerei se face la ora 10:00.
Guesthouse musubi-an Gionkamogawa - Hostel Kyoto rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
WIFI, Aer conditionat, Depozit/Garantie, Nu exista ascensor, Frigider comun
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 550 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.