- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii G&A Milan House Milan Milano va pune la dispozitie doua camere amenajate placut si cu rafinament. Mai multe informatii despre serviciile unitatii de cazare (inclusiv cele contra cost) si despre dotarea camerelor gasiti in fisa de mai jos.
Masa Tarifele camerelor nu includ nici o masa.
Sosire, program Primirea camerei se face incepand cu ora 16:00 si eliberarea camerei se face pana la ora 00:00. Limba vorbita la receptie engleza.
G&A Milan House Milan rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Politica unitatii de cazare
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.