- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Family Hostel Sao Paulo São Paulo ofera trei camere dotate cu bun gust. Unitatea va pune la dispozitie internet wireless. Mai multe detalii despre facilitatile oferite la hostel (inclusiv cele contra cost), cat si despre dotarile camerelor veti gasi mai jos.
Masa Preturile includ doar cazare.
Sosire, program Primirea camerei se face incepand cu ora 16:00 si eliberarea camerei se face pana la ora 12:00.
Family Hostel Sao Paulo rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
WIFI, Doar animalele ghizi sunt permise, Spatii amenajate pentru fumatori, Cuptor cu microunde comun, Frigider comun
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Towels/sheets: BRL 10 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.