- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Cariongo Plaza Hotel Pamplona Pamplona dispune de 85 camere modern mobilate. Oaspetii pot beneficia de accesul la internet wireless disponibil la hotel. Mai multe informatii despre serviciile unitatii de cazare (inclusiv cele contra cost) si despre dotarea camerelor gasiti in fisa de mai jos.
Masa Tarifele contin numai cazare.
Sosire, program Camera poate fi ocupata de la ora 15:00 iar predarea ei se face pana la ora 13:00.
Cariongo Plaza Hotel Pamplona rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
Gradina, Bar, Spalatorie
WIFI, Loc de parcare, Sala de conferinta, Doar cainii si pisicile sunt permise, Accesul cu animale de companie sau animale ghizi nu este permis, Loc de picnic
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
- Diners Club
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: COP 30000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.