- Pentru vizualizarea tarifelor va rugam introduceti perioada sejurului!
Prezentare unitate de cazare
Camere, servicii Beats Hostel Brazil Sao Paulo São Paulo ofera cazare in 6 camere frumos amenajate. Accesul la internetul wireless este disponibil la unitatea de cazare. Mai multe detalii despre facilitatile oferite de Beats Hostel Brazil Sao Paulo (inclusiv cele contra cost), cat si despre dotarile camerelor veti gasi mai jos.
Masa Preturile includ doar cazare.
Sosire, program Ziua de cazare incepe la ora 14:00. Eliberarea camerei se face la ora 00:00.
Beats Hostel Brazil Sao Paulo rezervare, preturi camere Rezervare, preturi camere
Facilitati la unitatea de cazare
Acces gratuit la internet Wi-Fi in spatiile comune
Spalatorie, Seif, Business center
WIFI, Nu exista ascensor, Doar animalele ghizi sunt permise
Nu exista patut
Politica unitatii de cazare
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.